Discover Maps for:
Unique way to showcase your business!
Sign up on line!
DISCOVERY MONTCLAIR MAPS INFORMATION
- Nationally recognized brand in more than 130 US cities and towns.
- The only map of Montclair and Upper Montclair, directing people to businesses including places to eat, shop, stay, things to do and essential services. We make sure people know who you are, what you do and where to find you!
- Location, location, location! We print 150,000 maps and plan to distribute through more than 100+ locations including hotels, hospital, colleges, supermarkets, etc. and of course at every advertisers’ location.
- Maps are free for your use. In addition to distribution locations, we make them available for distribution at local events such as festivals, weddings and realtor open houses. Be creative! How could you use the maps for your business?
- Competitively priced advertising and the best reach for your marketing budget!
For your reference:
- Multi-media flyer detailing the great offer including both print and media. Check out our online presence for Morristown and Madison; we will be doing the same for your business. https://discoverymap.com/
- Order form with prices. We offer ~ 10% discount for multiple space ads, 5% discount to all members of the Montclair BID and the Upper Montclair Business Association and 5% for single pre-pay. Please note the maximum combined discounting is 20%.
- Ad Make-Up form with sizes. We can go bigger if needed! Ad design is included in our ad fee. If you provide ad design, referencing the ad sizes, ads must be submitted in the following format: CMYK, 300 DPI, PSD file.
Details to remember:
- The map will have Montclair on one side and Upper Montclair on the other side.
- Advertising space is limited to 62 spaces on each side of the map so it is critical to respond as soon as possible. Multiple spaces were sold on the first day!
- Clients that are on the inaugural map will be given the opportunity to renew their ad each year before we seek new business, so let us know if you want in!
- Sale cycle ends November 30th, 2018.
- The first edition will be printed and distributed February 2019.