Thanksgiving is almost here — make plans for a gourmet meal!
Given the holidays won’t be traditional during the current pandemic, adding a conveniently pre-made dinner platter to your evening or finding a safe restaurant to have an intimate meal with your friends and loved ones is ideal. Montclair, New Jersey, is the perfect area to find Thanksgiving take-out and dining options. With ranges from Mediterranean to Italian or even the traditional Thanksgiving meal, Montclair has many options for you and your family to choose from. Take a look at the top ten restaurants in Montclair for Thanksgiving take-out and dining.
Jayce Baudry French Pastry
- Apple Pie Crumble: Layers of tender sliced baked apples & cinnamon spiced apple compote inside a flakey puffed pastry crust, topped with crunchy vanilla crumble. 6/8 SERVING / 10 INCHES DIAMETER (Contains: eggs, dairy, wheat)
- Pumpkin Spice Pie: Light and creamy spiced pumpkin custard baked inside a buttery crust topped with whipped vanilla chantilly 6/8 SERVING / 10 INCHES DIAMETER (Contains: eggs, dairy, wheat)
- Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie: Chocolate & Bourbon whiskey batter baked inside a buttery chocolate crust, topped with roasted pecans and whipped chocolate chantilly 6/8 SERVING / 10 INCHES DIAMETER (Contains: wheat, nuts, eggs, dairy, baked alcohol)
Available for purchase in-store and local delivery starting TUESDAY, 14th NOVEMBER 2023, until supplies last.
To place your pre-order and receive more information, visit Jayce Baudry French Pastry Thanksgiving
Le French Dad Boulangerie
Thanksgiving specials at Le French Dad Boulangerie and Cafe are:
- Pumpkin Pie
- Apple Tart
- Pecan Pie
- Pumpkin Seed Pavé
- Apple & Cinnamon Pain de Mei
Pre-orders are available until November 19 and will be available for pickup on November 22 and 23.
To place pre-orders and to receive more information, visit: Le French Dad Boulangerie and Cafe Thanksgiving Pre-Order
Celebrate Thanksgiving in style with our exquisite 5-course feast, expertly crafted to elevate your holiday experience for only $75.00 per person. Join us on Thanksgiving Day from 1:00 to 6:30 PM. We have limited space; make your reservations as soon as possible.
- Course 1, Kale Salad: Imagine a plate filled with the goodness of farro, crisp granny smith apples, candied pecans, and the perfect touch of Beemster Gouda. It’s all tied together with an apple cider vinaigrette that’s pure perfection.
- Course 2, Butternut Squash Soup: Cozy up with a velvety butternut squash soup topped with local mushrooms and a dollop of creme fraiche. It’s comfort in a spoonful.
- Course 3 (Choose Your Adventure):
– Squash Agnolotti: Delicate pasta pockets filled with stracciatella, bathed in beurre noisette, and sprinkled with pepita verte.
– Bucatini: A pasta lover’s dream with bolognese and a generous dusting of pecorino.
- Course 4 (Choose Your Main Act):
– Turkey Roulade: Think Thanksgiving on a plate – mashed potatoes, gravy, and all.
– Pan Roasted Salmon: A seafood sensation with parsnip puree, brown butter, and heirloom carrots.
– Maple Glazed Pork Chop: Dive into cassoulet, bitter greens, and a perfectly glazed pork chop.
– Mushroom Risotto: Luxuriate in the earthy goodness of black truffle-infused risotto.
- Family Style Sides:
– Candied Yams: Marshmallow, brown butter, pecans. Sweetness on another level.
– Crispy Brussels Sprouts: A hint of maple chili makes them irresistible.
– Focaccia Stuffing: Because stuffing makes everything better.
– Cranberry Compote: Tangy, sweet, and the perfect companion to your feast.
- Course 5: Assorted Pies Round off your feast with love-infused pies courtesy of our neighbors at Stuff By SJ.
To make reservations, call (973) 233-0350 and view the menu visit: Gioia Mia
Nov. 15 – Nov. 22 for $30
Choose from either:
- BBQ Ribs
- Chicken & Curry Goat
- Oxtails & Brown Stew Chicken.
**All dishes are served with Rice, Peas, and Cornbread with a side of Mac & cheese OR Mashed Potatoes.
For more information, visit Caribbean Grill at 343 Bloomfield Ave A, Montclair, NJ 07042