A Partnership between EZ Ride and the Township of Montclair Department of Health & Human Services and its Division of Senior Services.
- A free service for Montclair residents 55+ and residents with disabilities.
- Make reservations for a pick-up at your doorstep and ride to popular locations in town.
- Riders who live South of Bloomfield Ave. will have priority Mondays and
Thursdays. Riders who live North of Bloomfield Ave. will have priority Tuesdays and Fridays.
- On Wednesdays, the bus will provide rides to and from ShopRite-Brookdale.
You can also reserve rides to ShopRite on Mondays and Fridays.
Call (201) 939-4242 (ext 1)
DeCamp Bus Lines is a family owned transportation company located in northern, New Jersey that has been in operation since 1870.
- DeCamp #33 [New York to West Caldwell] stops at Bloomfield Avenue at Gates Avenue.
- DeCamp #66 [New York to West Orange] stops at Park Street near Bloomfield Avenue.
NJ TRANSIT is New Jersey’s public transportation corporation, operating, bus, rail and light rail transit, linking major points in the area.
- The Montclair-Boonton line stops at Bay Street Station at the base of Montclair Center.